Who doesn’t love pizza? When we heard about the word Pizza this reminds us about cheese, veggies red chilies, and much more but when we plan to order one it also reminds us of a lot of fat and fear of junk food. So here we are Indian Healthy Food.Com brought a super delicious Easy and Bread Pizza Recipe. You can prepare this recipe at home without too many ingredients. All ingredients will be available at home easily.
Types Of Bread For Bread Pizza
There are different types of bread you can use for Rava bread toast- White Bread, Brown Bread, Whole Grain Bread, and Multi-Grain Bread, Milk Bread. All Bread has different nutritious values. Here we are using White Bread. Apply the batter to only one side of the bread. Rava adds crispness to the toast.
We also added green and red chili to make it spicy. As per your choice you can add more vegetables. Here I am using tomato and onion. You can also put a cheese slice over your toast. Here I am not going to add cheese I’m making it simple and easy. You can add this recipe at breakfast time or in evening snack timing. Kids or adults we all love to have this recipe. It’s not like that this recipe will take too much extra preparation time or effort. If your bachelor and living at a distance from your family where sometimes cooking is a big task so trust me this recipe will full fill your food desire. You can add your favorite veggies like sweet corn, Beans, Capsicum. This will not only add taste to your recipe rather add nutritious value.
As we Said that you can enjoy this recipe in breakfast or in Tea Time. Apart from this we have other recipes as well.
Bread Pizza Recipe | Rava Toast |Course: Breakfast, Tea Time SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Super Easy
Bread Pizza is very easy and delicious recipe here we are using very less ingredients which can be easily available. So let’s prepare.
Cream or Malai
Onion finely chopped
Tomatoes, finely chopped
Green chilli finely chopped
Red chilli powder
Oil or Butter for Toasting
- Add Cream, Rava (Milk for smooth batter)
- Add tomato, Onion, Green Chilies, Red Chilli Powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well and let rest for 10 – 15 min till rava turns soft.
- Spread the mixture on a bread slice with a spoon.
- On a hot tawa add oil.
- Toast bread over hot tawa till it became golden and crisp.
- Turn over the toast from the filling side and cook until tomatoes are lightly brown. The bread is nicely toasted you can flip once or more and cook more if required.
- Slice and serve the Rawa toast with tomato sauce, green chili sauce or mayonnaise.