During fast you need something tasty, healthy and delicious. Kuttu pakora is a very delicious and healthy recipe which maintain your energy level in fast. Navaratri or 9 holy days are the most propitious days as per Hinduism. These 9 days are dedicated to Maa Durga and her 9 avatars.So here we are serving you the best recipe for these auspicious days.
About Kuttu :-
Kuttu is a rich source of fiber and potato is a good source of multivitamins i.e. Vitamin C, B1,B3, and B6 . Some green chilies in these pakodis make it spicy . This crispy recipe is very easy to make and tastes great. You can enjoy it with curd and chutney. Personally, I love to have these pakodis because this is so delicious and makes me energetic the whole day . This is a perfect recipe for your fast with full of taste, flavors, and stuffed with vitamins because during fast many people feel weakness. You can make it in a very short time of period because this will take hardly 20-25 minutes.
How To Make Kuttu Pakora | Navratri SpecialCourse: Vrat/Fast SpecialCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Navratri is incomplete without kuttu pakora.
Kuttu ka Aata ( Buckwheat )
Sendha Namak (Rock Salt)
Oil For Deep Fry
- Peel the potatoes .
- Slice it in a fine shape .
- Chopped some green chilies .
- Add some rock salt according to your taste in Kuttu Atta mixture.
- Add some water according to your batter .
- Mix them well in a bowl and make a thick batter .
- Add potatoes and chopped green chilies in the mixture .
- Heat some oil in deep frying pan on a medium flame .
- Deep fry your pkodis till they turn golden brown from all sides .
- Serve it with curd and chutney .
- The batter should not be too thin.
- Make sure flame should be high in the beginning than while frying pakodis flame should be medium.
- Add salt in the end once the batter is finally prepared else the batter will be extra thin.
Estimated Nutrition Facts :-
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories226
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 7.3mg 1%
- Potassium 166.3mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
- Protein 3.8g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.