Pasta recipe Indian Style:-
Pasta is culturally Italian food . Pasta is available in more than 310 shapes you can use any shape of pasta for this recipe also pasta can be made in too many ways here we are giving you the recipe of pasta in Indian style traditional way it’s perfect to serve for breakfast and lunch it’s very delicious in taste and easy to make for kids and youngsters at home. Turmeric is the most important ingredient in Indian spices which is giving this recipe a native texture. it’s a super simple dish that can be made in minutes with some simple tricks you will get the perfect pasta to follow my recipe and enjoy your masala pasta . You can add spices as per your taste. Pasta can be added to a healthy lifestyle diet plan use whole grain pasta which is a rich source of fiber, 31%carbohydrates, and 6% protein low in fat.
Here is my recipe for masala pasta step by step with images .
HOW TO MAKE PASTA AT HOMECourse: Tea Time SnacksCuisine: Indian Style PastaDifficulty: Easy
Pasta can be added to a healthy lifestyle diet plan use whole grain pasta which is a rich source of fiber, 31%carbohydrates, and 6% protein low in fat.
Tomato finely chopped
Onion finely chopped
Red chilly powder
Green chilly finely chopped
- Boil water in a pan add your favorite pasta till it gets soft and add few drops of oil. Cook it for a minimum 9-10 min.
- Drain the water and keep pasta aside .
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and add onion tomato and green chilly (you can also add your favorite vegetable) , Mix well and cooked on a medium flame for 3min
- Add red chilly powder turmeric and salt to taste and mix well .
- Add boiled pasta ,tomato ketchup and mix well On medium flame for 2-3 min .
- Turn off the heat Your Indian pasta is ready to serve .
- While boiling pasta add a tbsp of oil.
- Don’t overcook your pasta .
- Keep sauté your pasta else it may sticky.
Estimated Nutrition Facts :-
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories161
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 83.1mg 4%
- Potassium 105.9mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7%
- Protein 33.7g 68%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.