Why It was tagged – “Bus do minutes”
In India, maggi instant noodles were launched in 1983. when India lifted the first world cup in 1983 they instantly caught the nation’s imagination, with this tagline bus do minutes. 1947 brand was purchased by nestle the look and design of Maggi is simple and beautiful. It comes in a yellow color packet with just two minutes logo.
This color makes it different from other brands. We can describe the watermark as a combination of heart in a drop. It made an immediate impact on busy mothers who wanted to cook something tasty for children in very little time. The largest market for Maggi noodles in the world is India.
I’ll be so correct if I say, My childhood in a bowl. With a cup of tea in a cold-weather feeling heavenly I hope many of us have childhood memories with Maggi I have too, grown-up eating Maggi and have so many memories. It is made up of refined flour or maida. It is loved by all generations. It’s very easy to make we can make it in just some minutes. Not only kids but adults I also Love to have it. It holds a special place in the hearts of kids you can make it for a lunch box for your kids. It will be so good by adding some vegetables and your favorite spices.
How To Make Maggi Indian StyleCourse: Tea Time SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Whenever the hunger strikes try out my Maggi recipe in Indian-style.
1 Tbsp Oil
2 finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped tomatoes
2 green chilies finely chopped
½ tbsp turmeric
½ tbsp red chili powder
½ tbsp garam masala
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped onion saute till soft and golden in color.
- Add finely chopped green chili fry for a minute.
- Then add finely chopped tomato for tangy taste till they turn soft and mushy you can also add any veggies of your choice.
- Add 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder ½ tbsp red chili powder, ½ tbsp gram masala, and salt to taste Saute for a minute on a low flame.
- Add tastemaker and 2 cups of water and mix well. Then stir well and let the water boiled.
- Add noodles by breaking into a half, stir and cook both sides.
- Cook until noodles absorb water. If you enjoy soupy noodles then add more water.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Maggi masala noodles are ready to serve hot.
- Adjust the spices according to your taste
- You can also add vegetables like peas and carrots.
- You can also sprinkle grated paneer or cheese.
- Nowadays Maggi masala is also available in the market instead of gram masala you can add it into this recipe.
Estimated Nutrition Facts :-
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories325
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Sodium 890mg 38%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.