If you are a beginner and looking for an easy homemade cake recipe so you are at the right place. Try this Oreo biscuit chocolate homemade cake recipe made with fewer ingredients in very little time best part without Egg and Oven. We are going to make it with oreo biscuit and for a chocolaty flavor, I added hide and seek biscuits it’s just optional.
Who does not love oreo? Everyone loves this biscuit so today we are going to make a very easy and delicious oreo biscuit cake with just 3 ingredients. Cake recipes are very common across India. It’s not just a limited celebration or occasion but served as a simple dessert after a meal or snack. This oreo biscuit can win your heart without flour, egg, and cocoa powder. You can use any flavor of any biscuit chocolate treats or even nuts and dry fruits. Chocolate biscuit cake is very popular as a royal dessert. It’s full of crushed-up oreo, milk, and ENO. There is no need to add sugar even we did not use it but you can add and adjust according to the biscuit’s sweet content. The best thing about this cake is you can use any flavor of your choice.
This cake is fluffy spongy and delicious. Instead of adding more ingredients packet of biscuits would be enough for making this easy and simple cake. It’s eggless and needs no oven. But you can make it in the oven as well here we are making it in kadhai. People also prepare this recipe with parle-g and with other biscuits you can select as you want.
A sprinkle of powdered or cocoa powder on top can also look nice .but here I used Hershey syrup and white chocolate for icing it’s completely optional. You can try more recipes.
So let’s come and cook Oreo biscuit chocolate cake and enjoy this delicious chocolatey journey.
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake Without Egg And OvenCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Super Easy
We all love chocolate cakes but when we think to prepare it this remind us a difficult level. So here we are with super easy recipe let’s cook it.
Oreo biscuit 3 Pckt
Milk 1 cup
Eno or baking powder 1 spoon
Oil and all purpose flour for applying on cake tin
2 White Chocolate (optional)
2 packet Hershey syrup(optional)
- Place the stand and Preheat kadhai for 10 minutes on medium flame. You can make it in the cooker preheat the cooker for 10 minutes without a whistle.
- In a blender add the biscuits and make a fine powder.
- Transfer the powder mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Slowly, Add the milk in biscuit powder and mix well into a smooth batter with the help of a whisk.
- In a cake tin apply oil with a brush and dust some all-purpose flour.
- Now add ENO in better and add little milk on ENO and give a really good mix to everything.
- Immediately pour the batter in prepared cake tin and place the tin in preheated kadhai or cooker and cover it
- Cook it for 25-30 min on low flame Or bake in oven 180c for 30-35 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is done check it by toothpick or knife.
- Unmold the cake in to a plate.
- You can decorate the cake with melted chocolates.
- Slice a piece of cake and enjoy.
- Baking in the oven- Just like other cake recipes you can make it also in the oven and a microwave. I would recommend baking it in oven 180°c for 20-25 minutes, or a microwave bakes it convection mode about 180 c for 25 minutes.
- Make sure you whisk the cake mix well for making a homemade cake.
- Baking powder and ENO are essential for the cake to bake well as to make it fluffy and spongy.
- Chocolate syrup or grated chocolate can be used for icing for this cake. The color of the cake depends on the biscuit we use.