Earlier I shared aloo paratha recipe now it’s time for paneer paratha easy to make and healthy to eat One paneer paratha gives 234 calories. Paneer paratha is made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander, onion, and some spices. Make this yummy and delicious paratha for your family and guest. It is a healthy choice for breakfast serve as a great lunch box too and enjoy this stuffed paratha with curd, chutney, or a cup of tea. It’s a perfect breakfast. My husband also loves this recipe.
There are many types of parathas like gobhi paratha onion paratha muli, paratha paneer paratha but the most common paratha is aloo ka paratha it’s very easy to make. This paratha is quite popular. Potatoes are easily available at home so whenever you want to eat something delicious in less time you can make a super easy paratha recipe. Check out my aloo paratha recipe. We always share nutrition facts with all recipes so that you can find nutrition facts in order to track calories.
Do try and give us your valuable feedback in the comment box below.
Estimated Nutrition Facts :-
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories234
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 8mg 1%
- Potassium 106.3mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15%
- Protein 6.9g 14%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Paneer Paratha Recipe |Course: BreakfastCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Paneer Paratha Stuffed with Happiness . It’s very easy to prepare so what are you waiting for ? Let’s enjoy this amazing recipe with your dear ones .
Finely chopped green chili 2-3
Finely chopped onion 1
Kashmiri chili powder ¼ tsp
Finely chopped fresh coriander
Coriander powder ¼ tsp
Garam masala ½ tsp
Cumin powder ¼ tsp
Anardana ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Wheat flour (atta)
Ghee or oil
- Grate the paneer in a small mixing bowl.You can also crumble the paneer with your hands
- Add finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chili, Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, gram masala, cumin powder, anardana salt to taste , finely chopped green chilli and give a good mix with a spoon or hands and keep aside
- In a large bowl take wheat flour add salt and oil or ghee to make the dough more soft knead the dough for 5 minutes and rest for at least 20 minutes
- Firstly pinch a medium size ball of dough Place the prepared stuffing in the center.
- Press the plates from the center and flatten them by using your palms. Flatten the ball and cover from both sides with flour. Sprinkle some flour and roll about 5 diameter or the size of chapati, thick paratha like the aloo paratha.
- On a hot tawa place the rolled paratha When the base is partly cooked flip the paratha, cook till the light brown spots appear.
- Flip once or twice till both sides cook properly Add ghee or oil press slightly and press with a spatula cook until both sides have brown spots on them.
- This is the time to enjoy your delicious paratha .Serve hot paratha with pickle, raita, or sauce.
- Do not overstuff the stuffing, it may difficult to roll.
- Make sure to knead a smooth and soft dough for paratha.