Shahi Paneer recipe
There are so many paneer recipes are available like Kadai Paneer , Paneer lababdar , Paneer pasanda and shahi paneer, Shahi paneer is one of the famous recipes. In ancient times it was the main recipe for Rajas and Maharajas this is the reason it’s known as Shahi Paneer. Let’s enjoy your favorite Shahi paneer recipe at home. You can enjoy it with Naan , Jeera rice and salad. Try this recipe which I explained in detail with step-by-step images. If you missed Kaju so don’t worry, Mawa or khoya will give it a rich texture. Enjoy it with your loved ones. Here khoya is the main ingredient which is giving this recipe a rich texture Hope you like it .
What is paneer
Paneer is a rich source of protein. You can make paneer from curdle milk and lemon juice . The best part is that you can make it at your home with milk and lemon juice . This is easy simple curry recipe made with khoya ,onion, tomato paneer and some spices which will be available in your kitchen.
Khoya is also known as mawa making it at home is easy . In India mawa specially used to make sweets however here we are using it as main ingredient. As we said you can also prepare it at home. The milk slowly simmered on a low flam stir until it turn thick . Make sure all moisture is evaporated. khoya combination makes gravy thick and creamy in curry and gives a sweet texture.
Shahi Paneer recipe | In restaurant styleCourse: Main CourseCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Intermediate
At restaurants and Dhaba this comes under the main menu also at home we prepared this recipe on special occasions
Paneer (Cheese )
Khoya ( Mawa )
Khade Masale ( Whole Spices )
Red chilly powder
Ginger Garlic Paste
- Heat the Oil in a pan and fry the paneer until it gets turn golden.
- Add Cumin seeds let them splutter and whole spices .
- Add tomato, garlic, onion and Ginger paste , . Let this masala be cooked till oil gets separated .
- Now add turmeric powder coriander powder red chilly powder gram masala and salt and sauté well till spices turn aromatic and leave oil .
- Add khoya in the gravy and add a cup of water and adjust consistency .
- Add curd on a low flame .
- Now add golden fried paneer cubes mix gently and add some water then cover the lid on low flame till paneer absorb flavors
- Your Shahi paneer is ready to serve . Enjoy it with Prantha , Naan , Butter roti or ,Puri.
- While frying paneer be very careful.
- You can also add cream for a rich gravy.
- Kindly share your feedback and share your own version of this recipe. We love to hear it .
Estimated Nutrition Facts :-
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Trans Fat 0.7g
- Cholesterol 52mg 18%
- Sodium 555mg 24%
- Potassium 444mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10%
- Sugars 7.2g
- Protein 12g 24%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.