History of Veggie Burger
Although you may enjoy the real taste of veggie burger obviously at McDonald’s however we can also prepare it at home very easily and the taste will be amazing. Basically, Veggie Burger belongs to western culture. It is been said that it was prepared in 1982 by Gregory Sams that time it was called “VegeBurger”. Further, it was developed by Mr Paul. Every food has its own history same burger has its own history. Along with time, our foods are also being developed. You may find a lot of variety of burgers further we are talking about the same.
In the market of Burger, Hamburger is also a famous fast food. The major difference between Burger and Hamburger is that filling in the burger is made of Vegetables or Meat however in Hamburger you may find only Meat’s filing. One can enjoy this food on the go as well. Personally, Veggie Burger McDonald’s Style is my favourite one. Here you may find a lot of Tea Time Snacks recipes. These recipes are very easy to cook and one can prepare them very easily. The veggie burger has a lot of variation some major ingredients gives a lot of variety like Patty(Filling), Bun, Sauces, Veggies. One can choose their desired version of the burger.
This food comes under the Fast Food category. When we hear the name Fast Food this sounds like an unhealthy food category however this is up to us completely. You can prepare this recipe in healthy texture as well. Add more raw veggies with less cheese avoid aloo Patty, Use Lentil’s cutlet. This will give you super delicious taste along with good Nutritants value. In order to make this amazing recipe, we do not need so many ingredients or long preparation. One can prepare this recipe in very little time with very few ingredients.
So what are you waiting for just read this article, watch the video and prepare this amazing mouth-watering recipe and don’t forget to share it with us.
Veggie Burger McDonald’s StyleCourse: SnacksCuisine: Western cuisineDifficulty: Easy
Veggie Burger in McDonald’s Style is a mouth-watering recipe. So Let’s prepare it.
2 Boiled Grated Potatoes
Salt As per Taste
Red Chilli Powder
Piri Piri Masala
Red Chilli Sauce
- Take 2 boiled grated potatoes.
- Add 2 finely chopped green chilly.
- Add 1 Tbsp of chaat masala, 1 Tbsp of Amchur, Salt as per taste, 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder,1 Tbsp Coriander Powder, 1 Tbsp Piri Piri and give a good mix.
- In a bowl add 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour,1 tbsp Cornflour, and water to make a thick paste.
- Make a patty shape like this.
- Dip this tikki into the paste of All-purpose and Cornflour.
- After that mix it in breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup 2 tbsp of mayonnaise 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce 1 tbsp of red chilli powder mix it.
- Heat oil in a kadhai then add Tikki and deep fry it untill golden brown.
- Lightly roast the burger bun.
- Assembling – Apply sauce on one side, Place the tomato and onion, Place aloo Tikki, Place the cheese slice on top, Cover the bun and the burger is ready to serve.