Have you tired of having Tomato PASTA or masala pasta? Try a new way easy White Sauce Pasta, with a silky smooth, aromatic taste of fresh cream and a spicy seasoned with chilli flakes and herbs. It’s extremely simple to make just 10-15 minutes just boil pasta and mix the cream. This pasta is very silky smooth and light. It might not be a familiar recipe especially for many Indians, Pasta means a red color pasta. You can serve in multiple ways mix with a sauce and soup. This is a kids-friendly and you can serve even in a lunch box and serve as a snack after school, and also be a good option for a quick dinner for your entire family.
At night time if you want to have something different for dinner try to make this easy creamy pasta for dinner. There are so many types of pasta with different shapes. The most common types of pasta are penne, spaghetti, and macaroni. There are more than 600 varieties of pasta. It’s so amazing one food can take different shapes. Feel free to use any shape. If you want to add veggies you need to cut them in small and fine shapes. You can add vegetables like carrot, capsicum, peas, baby corn, and sweet corn.
How Pasta is made
Pasta is made from a dough of wheat flour mixed with water and eggs, then forms into shapes and then cooked by boiling or baking. Sometimes lentils are used in the place of wheat flour for making pasta. Here we are using completely veg pasta which is made from durum wheat flour. Common shapes of pasta include long and short shapes of tubes. Pasta dishes generally simple and served as a small lunch course or for light lunches.
In this creamy pasta recipe, I used cream but you can make it more creamy by adding white sauce you can easily make it at home by using maida with butter and a combination of milk. There are so many things you can add to this pasta, and make it more colorful or nutritious by adding vegetables. You can cook and steam these vegetables. No matter what ingredients you use you just need to control the balance of spices and flavors. You can also try Red sauce Masala Pasta. Pasta is an amazing recipe you should defiantly try this one.
White Sauce Pasta | With Cream At Home|Course: Breakfast, Tea Time SnacksCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
How easy to make creamy White Sauce pasta is, Just follow my simple steps.
2 cup Pasta
4 Cup Water
1 Onion chopped
4-5 finely chopped garlic
½ Tbsp Red chilli flakes
½ Tbsp Mixed Herbs( Oregano Seasoning )
½ Tbsp Black pepper crushed
Salt to Taste
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pan add 1 Tbsp Oil
- Once the water comes to a boil add 2 cups of pasta.
- Boil until pasta is cooked then check it.
- Drain off the pasta and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic.
- Add onion fry till they become pink in color.
- Now add boiled pasta.
- Add Black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add Red chilli flakes and salt mix well.
- Add fresh cream.
- Creamy White Sauce Pasta is ready to serve garnish it with chili flakes and oregano Seasoning.
- If you want more creamy pasta you can add your favorite cheese or Italian seasoning.
- It will be healthy by adding colourful vegetables.
- Pasta should not be overcooked.
- You can make a white sauce by adding a combination of maida butter and milk.
- Feel free to use any type of your favorite pasta.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories2372
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 88g 441%
- Trans Fat 5.2g
- Cholesterol 400mg 134%
- Sodium 1768mg 74%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 11.8g 48%
- Sugars 7.8g
- Protein 56g 113%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.